Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup guys i wondering if you can help me find some misc parts on my 3rd gen camry. i need the following:

a/c knobs - the one you use to change the temp from hot to cold
map lights - the car is salvaged and it looks like the map lights were removed.. all thats left is a screw right above the rear view mirror.

thanks in advance

·
Carzz R Xpensive!!111
1,223 Posts
map lights? don't think the third gen came with any lights near the rear veiw mirror. only the overhead light in the center of the head liner.

i can help you out with both of those parts, just send me money for shipping and they are yours :thumbup: any other parts that you need?

·
kor-ro-ra?
97 Corolla 1.8L 5spd
3,288 Posts
Yes the camry did have map lights, but only if your car has a sunroof i believe. SHould be easy to find.

·
Registered
2015 Subaru WRX STI
4,407 Posts
I have a map light and a sunroof on my Gen3 94. If anyone knows the number for the bulb, it will be great to get it working again :)

·
Registered
6,140 Posts

·
Carzz R Xpensive!!111
1,223 Posts
cool, i wonder if i could grab one of those off of a camry with a sun roof, and then wire it up, cause the light in my roof sucks and doesn't light worth a darn!

·
Carzz R Xpensive!!111
1,223 Posts
yeah, camry mirrors attach to the head liner in between the two visors, not on the window shield like traditional cars. which i like way better. someone got creative with this car and didn't know what they were doing!

·
Turbo S2000 FTMFW
2005 Honda S2000
2,047 Posts
My 95 LE Coupe has a maplight (it has a sunrrof too).

·
Registered
197 Posts
thats definitely where the rearview mirror is supposed to be. my 96 le w/sunroof does have a maplight.

i recommend going to a junk yard and getting a rearview view mirror and put it back where its supposed to be. the reason being is so that your interior has a clean/stock look. up to you, i just like my interior to be "complete." it should cost that much also. i dont recommend after market ones, simpley because i want everything to be factory original.

·
The Other White Meat
Holden Apollo
3,741 Posts
youre just missing a little plastic cover... look at the maplight picture posted, and imagien that without the stalk.

my car has the mirror stuck to the window too.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well its not that big of a deal to me that the rear view mirror is stuck to the window. im just gonna leave it like that. its not even my car btw.. it my moms. i just wanted to make her car look a little better than the state its currently in. def getting the knobs tho thanks to felkejamine

1 - 19 of 19 Posts