Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to get a new front bumper because mine is a little messed up from something my grandmother hit when she had it, i think its making weird noises when im driving so i want to replace it, i was thinking of trying to find the one with fog light cut outs but i cant seem to find one any where, any suggestions?

·
Turbo Snail
Cam A Roo
5,300 Posts
I would like to get a new front bumper because mine is a little messed up from something my grandmother hit when she had it, i think its making weird noises when im driving so i want to replace it, i was thinking of trying to find the one with fog light cut outs but i cant seem to find one any where, any suggestions?
Make, Model, Year to start with :thumbsup:

·
Turbo Snail
Cam A Roo
5,300 Posts
I would search on ebay. They are generally around $80.00 shipped for a brand new one. The only problem is they aren't painted.

You could either go to napa with your color code from the door jam in hand and get a can of spray paint color matched, or have someone paint it for around $150.00 - $300.00.

The second best thing you could do is call around to local salvage yards or you-pull-you-save and see if there is any gen4 camry's available in black with a good front bumper cover.

You could also try http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=360977

A bunch of people go to junk yards and will get the parts for you if they are available.

You could go to the dealership and order a bumper paint matched with foglight holes but you are going to pay an arm and a leg.

Not very many Gen 4 camry's were made with foglight mounts so your best bet would be to get a new or new used one, and wire aftermarket foglights into it.
( cutting, fabricating, wiring )

Hope that helps :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It does, thank you, i just put hid's in lastnight and i wanted to do fog lights, next is the front end work then its for sale, someone will be the proud owner of this baby that only has 52,000 miles on it.

·
Turbo Snail
Cam A Roo
5,300 Posts
It does, thank you, i just put hid's in lastnight and i wanted to do fog lights, next is the front end work then its for sale, someone will be the proud owner of this baby that only has 52,000 miles on it.
Nice, well hopefully you can get that bumper fixed and get the maximum value that its worth! :thumbsup:

good luck with the sale

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
Just FYI, bumpers here at the junkyard are $34.99!

Shipping is what kills you..I would go to a junkyard near you and scope it out.

·
イリジウム
13,514 Posts
Some eBay sellers carry painted bumpers for about $80 extra. However, if you can find a local shop to color match it may be better.

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
No one mentioned car-part.com!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts