Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to find a part for my 2000 celica gt-s and i haven't been able to find it anywhere on the web. What i need are the big black plastic trays/pans/covers that go underneath the engine and attach to the bumper.I don't know what to call them or what their actual purpose is but i do know that they have broken and are now draggng beneath my car. Even worse after i took off the main pieces a smaller part fell down and is know pulling off my bumper. If you don't know what im talking about just look under your car, they cover the whole engine bay area. please help they're bugging the hell out of me!

·
Doh!
138 Posts
it is the shield under the engine i assume you are talking about. If it is that then you have to go through the dealer to get it. Where in Canada are you located cause i could prob get you a good deal on them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
La Canada is actually outside of Los Angeles in the U.S., sorry about the confusion. That does sound like what i need and the only reason that i haven't gone to the dealer near me is cuz the prices are ridiculous. So, if any information you have can still help me in the U.S. that'd be great but i might just have to settle for taking my car in to toyota.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey thanx. i just ordered the parts i need from toyotaautoparts.com. thanks for the help

·
Registered
1 Posts
next time tie shields back in place with tie wraps. It works real good and are strong conpare to orig. plastic screws that held shields on

·
Thug Engineering ST185's
60 Posts
hmm if you go to toyota dont expect the clips to be cheap....

£57 i paid for the inner fronm wheel arches fitings and front cowls..

you could imagine my comments

:mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts