Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if someone can post me a picture or a website of where i can see a stock 101 fuel injected fuel pump, that could work with a 20V let me know please ASAP.

·
Resident asshole
Corolla
9,552 Posts
whats the picture gonna help. All you need is a pump that produces enough pressure, which most EFI pumps in modern cars do. Maybe go with a bosch etc pump.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Flashmn said:
whats the picture gonna help. All you need is a pump that produces enough pressure, which most EFI pumps in modern cars do. Maybe go with a bosch etc pump.
the picture is gonna help me, know what to look for, when i go looking for one....and external aftermarket is 4 times the price. thats why i aint geting one of those just yet.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
You do realize that most Toyota EFI fuel pumps look extremely similar, except for size and the little filter thing, right?

·
Resident asshole
Corolla
9,552 Posts
Most EFI pumps in general look very similar with only minute differences. Only part numbers differ.

Plus aftermarket pumps arent that expensive. Walbro/MSD pumps are quite cheap and bosch pumps are just dirt cheap.

·
operation boro thunder
1,722 Posts
aarong420 said:
if someone can post me a picture or a website of where i can see a stock 101 fuel injected fuel pump, that could work with a 20V let me know please ASAP.
If the sedans and coupes use the same pump (usually does), then try this link.

http://replacement.autopartswarehouse.com/parts/autopartswarehouse/wizard.jsp?year=1995&make=TO&model=COR-8-001&category=All&part=Fuel Pump&dp=true

I use this site a lot when I need to see a specific part for a specific car (specific year, usa/jpn, and model level too!)

For example I needed an OEM Toyota O2 sensor for a custom application, I just went through the pictures until I found one with the right plug and flange. Very helpful site even if you don't buy anything :lol: , hope it helps.

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts