Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
STREETCAMPYZ
1998 Camry I4 Sedan
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are headers out there for 98 camry 5SFE but they are all expensive.
RIPP makes them for like $390 but I don't think they sell them anymore unless group order.
Pace setters are still mad loot.
Anyone knows any interchangeable parts like some thing out of a solara or celica where I could perhaps Fabricate slightly.

Any websites??

THanks

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
try a search, but yremember you get what you pay for... if you do find a cheap alternative, you run the risk of cheap welds blowing. good luck:thumbup:

·
STREETCAMPYZ
1998 Camry I4 Sedan
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Click here to see Video

I'm shooting various vid on hiway or local in QUeens NY. I will post more higher speed and more window shots rather guages.

ToyotaRulezWhat's wrong with your stock headers?.. Just take a grinder at em' and make the ports bigger.

i think the lexus gs300 use the same engine as our camry's
Oh really, I could port the stock headers? Do you have any tips in doing so, like tools to use and guidelines?

Speaking of GS300, I know that ES is just like Cam v6 XLE but better but it's a V6 though.
I heard from RIPP forum that the 3sfe like the Gen 2 & 3 would fit mine is that true.

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
^ so, what was the point of that video? :whatthe:

ToyotaRulez said:
What's wrong with your stock headers?.. Just take a grinder at em' and make the ports bigger.

good luck with that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts