Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1987 Cressida
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well im really not new here been knowing bout TN, jus never registered....now im in!!!help a brotha out...pls...
Let me start off by sayin I got a 1987 Cressida...was auto but jus recently swapd a 5speed in my baby.thats wer d problem starts...well only one problem...cant start it..

tranny i believe is R154,jus switched the bell housing...everything s good then i measured the drive shaft n i dunno wer to go from there...i dunno f theres a way i can find another shaft from other supras or jus get a one piece drive shaft but damn thts expensive..haha..tryin not to go tht route thts y.
ok so everything s on,jus not the driveshft..so I tried starting the car..didnt start..not aware of any wire im suppose to connect,thought it should start rite up,but it didnt=(...

so if any one can help me out that'll be great havent been goin to work cuz i got no ride...i need to get it runnin real soon...thanks in advance for who ever can help me out...

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
:welcome: to Toyota Nation!

I see you've started a thread in the Cressida forum, so I hope you're able to get the answers you desire so that you can solve the problem you're experiencing :thumbsup:

Best of luck! :chug:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts