·
Watch for finger....
CAMRY
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have 2 possible options...

1st is this kit, it is called Diesel

the 2nd option is the Cyber

i like the Diesel kit... but i figured that i would ask and see what youy guys think... For the last few days ive been going back and forth and i couldnt decide..

·
Its freakin hot here...
2002 Ford ZX-2
466 Posts
the diesel...definatly, the cyber is plauged by poor fitment and quality issues.

·
Registered
camry
182 Posts
That deisel is more commonly known as the spyder kit. On which i prefer, i don't like either of them. I think you should pick and choose components from different kits to build your own. The spyder rear skirt sucks and so does the cyber. Get the razzi rear.

·
Still confused...
95 camry coupe v6
2,304 Posts
i'd take a cyber front bumper and keep the diesel skirts. what does the diesel rear look like?

·
TN's Nikon Expert?
12,670 Posts
few people have the deisel/spyder/whatever else. but i prefer the look the of the "cyber" over it. its up to you tho, whatever strikes your fancy

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
toyotacamry1 said:
That deisel is more commonly known as the spyder kit. On which i prefer, i don't like either of them. I think you should pick and choose components from different kits to build your own. The spyder rear skirt sucks and so does the cyber. Get the razzi rear.

:werd:

and that way your car will look unique as well :thumbup:

·
Camry Under Construction
668 Posts
if i had to pick from those 2 i def. would pick the diesel body kit

·
Watch for finger....
CAMRY
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Trdkamuri510 said:

howbout this front??
i was looking for that one... well at least now i know where to get it...

Now the next question is...

should i paint it midnight blue or white with a blue metalic clear coat?? (ill try and find a pic of the blue... my friend had it on his civic and it would be white till you walked to the side of it and then the side would turn blue.)

·
Watch for finger....
CAMRY
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
i think i found what i want

i am still debating on the color i want.... i am going to wait on the rear for now it looks fine... ill do that later when i save the money to finish everthing elce i want to do to it

·
kor-ro-ra?
97 Corolla 1.8L 5spd
3,287 Posts
the white that changes to blue sound good :thumbsup: (if i was to get a new bumper i would get a RMM lip)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts