Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,i have a question.i just bought an amp kit,along with a 12inch sub.i have a box already to install the sub into.now im ready to throw it into my gen 3 camry.now im not very electronically intelligent.but im a smart guy,regardless if what u hear.loll im not going to pay a custom shop $100 bucks to wire it all up.im wondering if any of you experts can help me out with a diagram or a step by step site to help me just hook up everything up the right way.the instructions that come with the amp kit might as well of been written in japanese.help ladies and gentleman,thanxx ahead of time

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanxxxxx

i appreciate the help mrshoo.im trying to figure out how to do this on my own so ill know how to do it from now on.and if i screw anything up its on me,i cant blame anyone else.i just need a diagram or a step by step kind of thing so i can do it right and wont have to worry about it.and im in ridgewood queens

·
Midship Captain
1991 MR2 Turbo
1,647 Posts
^ yea u dont want anything exploding :) And make sure to use plenty of fuses. In my first system a long long time ago, i used no fuses and wires that were not the right guage for the amp......melted the wires almost a fire. not good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.