Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
My other car is a Camry
Camry
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone here help me host a 41MB video? It's a video of my GSR :)

·
my name isn't really Bob
Solara
1,887 Posts
hot dam tony, that is definitly one of the sweetest videos ive seen in a long while. can't get enough of that spoolin/blow off sound. im gonna have some good dreams tonight:D

someones gonna say it eventually, so im might as well: hows the progress on the camry setup/video coming along?

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
:eek: :eek: Tony you have one badass GSR:eek: :thumbup: Much props to you:thumbup:

·
There is no substitute.
8,027 Posts
Hey Tony,

I think your speedo and rpm gauges are broken cuz they most too fast. :woot:

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
^ fob....check your english...:p:

and I agree.....:thumbup:

what a sleeper....

·
My other car is a Camry
Camry
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh, I am trying my best to get the Camry going, but because the Integra is now my true daily driver, it has gets my attention first.

Right now I am installing the D2 coil overs I received from Frank & Ratko at Element... And then I have to replace a torn CV boost... Afterwards, I can really start driving the car and get it tuned perfectly.

I could have the Camry running good this year, but:

- Integra needed a rebuilt
- Instead, I went turbo with the Integra
- And then the Integra needed tuning

So that basically robbed me of all the time I could have put on the Camry... Either way though, the Camry will soon be completed and I can get serious with the dyno's, track and videos :thumbup:

·
spin turbo hammy... SPIN!
2,849 Posts
wow, as i always say tony, super impressive... you have mastered the art of blowing rides :lol:
hehe you should paint all of your cars the same color, with the same rims... and then have tony logos on them all... that is what i would do if i had multiple sick rides :), except they would not be tony's... like nate's or something

crazy vid:thumbup:

·
Oh Glayven!
134 Posts
Wow...how much for all that for an avalon? :D

I mean....DAMNIT!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts