Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turn signals and flashers stopped working. Checked all fuses and they are all good. (Found 2 one under the hood in fuse box labeled hazards and found one in the fuse box on the inside by the driver side) Changed them all anyway. Still nothing. Then read that changing the flasher relay should work. Changed that. Still nothing. (Maybe installed wrong but I compared it to the original and made sure all plugs were the same way). Then after reading some more possible problems decided to replace the turn signal switch which maybe was bad. Did that still nothing. Read a thread that there are supposedly four total fuses. I only found 2 and a relay. Out of options so if anyone has any other suggestions or may think I missed something please let me know. Thanks

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
13,571 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That you for the response. Im a complete novice with cars. I checked the fuse under the hood and changed it (10a), then checked the fuse by the driver side and changed that one (7.5). Then changed the flasher fuse/relay. Looks like a little black box. When that didnt work the next step was to change the turn signal switch which did not work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts