Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ASE Master Technician
2006 Lexus GS430
Joined
·
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any Pros, Cons, Common problems. I would love any input at all.

Thanks,
Josh
 

·
ASE Master Technician
2006 Lexus GS430
Joined
·
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mistamatrix said:
Is it a 6 speed? A weak clutch was a very common problem.
Yes, Six speed, TRD Coil Overs, TRD big Brake kit, TRD Sway bar, TRD Exhaust, TRD carbon fiber interior kit. 44k miles, Brand new tires on 18's. Excellent condition. $12,000. Good deal or bad deal?
 

·
2006 XRS
2006 Matrix XRS
Joined
·
90 Posts
In my opinion, I would say that it seems like a good deal. Edmunds.com is in the ball park without taking into consideration all the mods. What color is it and have you driven it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
ah that car sounds familiar, its on auction right now :D

was tempted to get it my self and almost did a few days ago :smokin:
 

·
ASE Master Technician
2006 Lexus GS430
Joined
·
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
416DvSt8-R said:
ah that car sounds familiar, its on auction right now :D

was tempted to get it my self and almost did a few days ago :smokin:
Thats the one. Its dark Blue. Looks really nice. Its in West Chester, PA. Im in Illinois, so I havent seen or driven the car in person.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,059 Posts
Considering running the VIN number returns a clean record and not issues, sounds like a great deal to me.Almost too good. All those mods are a big bonus. You just need to get an Injen Cold Air Intake. I would not wait for even a second to finalize a deal.:thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
I was checkin up on this car too. I ran a carfax says it was in an accident and was inspected for rear end damage. i am unsure of what the damage is I contacted the seller and they had no input. it could be as minor as a bumper scratch but who knows
 

·
Pretty much a TN Member
2006 Taco DC TRD OR
Joined
·
1,179 Posts
If it is the one i saw... the drivers front wheel has major curbage... and the pics look familiar... like it was up for auction months ago... but overall it looks pretty clean.


Nathan
ycart1201
 

·
ASE Master Technician
2006 Lexus GS430
Joined
·
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dan0930 said:
I was checkin up on this car too. I ran a carfax says it was in an accident and was inspected for rear end damage. i am unsure of what the damage is I contacted the seller and they had no input. it could be as minor as a bumper scratch but who knows
I did the same, and the seller says they couldnt tell what was fixed by visual inspection.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
JSM1284 said:
I did the same, and the seller says they couldnt tell what was fixed by visual inspection.
Yeah that says to me there's a new bumper on there painted the right color so i guess its ok.

Buyer beware this could be a gold mine or a rat trap. Frame damage etc who knows.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top