Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi so I'm looking to get a throttle controller and I have three in my mind to pick.

JDM chip
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stage-3-For...its=Model:Corolla&hash=item3cc6d33af2&vxp=mtr

The weapon R ithrottle (you guys know this item already so no need for link)

Pivot AT-Drive AT Shift Controller

http://www.pivotracing.com/product/AT-DRIVE

Which one should I go for? The JDM, I don't even know if its legit and the Pivot one, not even sure if it will work on my car.

Any help will be appreciated, Thanks.

·
Unofficial TN Member
2009 Rolla S
1,429 Posts
Weapon r is cheaper, has more settings and is local- in south SF. so if anything goes wrong or you receive the wrong part shipping is nothing. Heck just drop it off in person lol.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Weapon r is cheaper, has more settings and is local- in south SF. so if anything goes wrong or you receive the wrong part shipping is nothing. Heck just drop it off in person lol.
What settings are you using? yours is an auto right? Is there a noticeable gain going on ramp to the freeway?

Sent from my ZTE-X500 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Unofficial TN Member
2009 Rolla S
1,429 Posts
What settings are you using? yours is an auto right? Is there a noticeable gain going on ramp to the freeway?

Yup. In an auto. I'm on the highest setting PO9 lol. The throttle response is definitely there when you wanna floor it to merge with highway traffic. Come over and test it for yourself lol

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know they are three different things. just wanted to get opinions on the products. If they are a good buy, useless or etc. so far thank you for the input. Any other brand or product to recommend?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.