Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'02 Highlander
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2002 Highlander I bought is missing the small cover that goes over the shift lock override button (above and to the left of the shift lever when it's in Park).

Does anyone know what that part number is or where I can find it? Or even better, does anyone have a link to where I can buy one cheap?

Thanks.

·
30YRTOYOTAPARTSEXPERINCE
04 Camry; 09 Sienna
1,237 Posts
33554-48010 and MSRP on the thing is $4.03. I offer 30% off MSRP and I only charge actual shipping costs plus $1.00 - $2.00 for materials. In this case, it would just simply be easier to go to your local Dealer and order one up. Don't know how close you are to the GA border, but we are not that far from Alabama, depending on where you are. Suppose I could just order you one up and drop it in the mail? Just a thought.

The 2002 Highlander I bought is missing the small cover that goes over the shift lock override button (above and to the left of the shift lever when it's in Park).

Does anyone know what that part number is or where I can find it? Or even better, does anyone have a link to where I can buy one cheap?

Thanks.

·
Registered
'02 Highlander
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. I'm near Bham, so driving to you wouldn't be very practical. What would be the total cost for you to mail me one of those?

·
Registered
'02 Highlander
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks again, Gary. I'm looking forward to replacing the electrical tape I have covering the hole with a nice new factory-made plastic cover. I'll keep you in mind whenever I need anything else in the future.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts