Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a pic of a gen 3.5 headlight assembly with the lense off. I looked on the lense clearing thread and couldn't find one that was close enough to work for me. Does anyone have a close up pic? Thanks

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I desperately need a pic of this. Not desperate enough to take my headlight apart yet though cuz I need the headlights to drive. I'm going to make some projector headlights and need to see the inside of the headlight first before I start on this.

Help please

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
eBay.... Buy another one. Otherwise I don't think anyone else wants to tear their headlights off.....

·
Traitor
332 Posts
SmokingTiresV6 said:
eBay.... Buy another one. Otherwise I don't think anyone else wants to tear their headlights off.....
or go find a gen 3 somewhere in your neighborhood...and take a flathead screwdriver...and pop theirs off...it will be a pleasant suprise for them in the morning

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stock93cam said:
or go find a gen 3 somewhere in your neighborhood...and take a flathead screwdriver...and pop theirs off...it will be a pleasant suprise for them in the morning

Well seeing as how I'm trying to stay out of trouble that might be a bad idea...lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts