Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like a pretty simple answer but hear me out.

I have 3 phone cradles that I've purchased over the years. 2 have the suction cup on them and the other is one that wedges in the cars cd player. From a positional standpoint, the cd player one is the best, but it blocks part of the screen which is annoying because u can't see the clock and sometimes other things depending on what source you're using. I actually don't use this one at all because of that. The other 2 work fine, but for whatever reason I cannot get them to suction onto the plastic part where camrys used to have the analog clock. Even though it's a hard plastic, the suction cups will not hold. Right now I have it suctioned to the glass, but it's annoying because the phone is so far away and it blocks my view. I guess I'm looking for any recommendations for a cradle that will suction to the center piece above the radio or something I can place there that will hold my phone up right

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.