Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a new 2007 corolla sport (not sure of the numbers you give it? 1zze....) Phantom Grey with B package.

Need a pic of the rear windows tinted with 20% is anybody has it. Day and night pics. gonna tint it out and not sure if I want to go with 15% or 20%, all my last vehicles have had 35%.

Thanks.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
2,727 Posts
perfect until you get pulled over for it being too dark(as would be the case here in Maryland).

·
Registered
106 Posts
it's actually not too dark, because my interior is light grey (i have a ce) , so light reflects off the surfaces, making the interior more lighter.

however, i know the 'S' has a black interior, and so it might be a tad bit darker overall..

·
Premium Member
6,059 Posts
See below for my 20% tint on the back and 30% on the front.

p.s. By the way, I live in Calgary, AB as well. You should check out shadow tinting (behind Henninger Toyota at Macleod). Very competitively priced. Ask them for metallic tint (the other one being dye, which fades away with time). That is where I got mine from over 2 years ago and never had any issues with it i.e. bubbles or fade etc.:thumbup:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
2,727 Posts
masterviet333 said:
it's actually not too dark
that depends entirely on your local laws. here, we can't go any darker than 35%...and that includes the slight factory tint.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
silver04rollas said:
See below for my 20% tint on the back and 30% on the front.

p.s. By the way, I live in Calgary, AB as well. You should check out shadow tinting (behind Henninger Toyota at Macleod). Very competitively priced. Ask them for metallic tint (the other one being dye, which fades away with time). That is where I got mine from over 2 years ago and never had any issues with it i.e. bubbles or fade etc.:thumbup:
I'm buying through Heninger and the price Shadow carges through Heninger is actually cheaper than what I can get it done for by going to Shadow direct so I opted to work it into my package. Beautifal XRS, wish I would have got one when I had the chance, bought a condo instead.

·
Premium Member
6,059 Posts
Dragonmaster said:
Beautifal XRS, wish I would have got one when I had the chance, bought a condo instead.
Thanks.:cool: Condos are my main focus these days with a planned purchase by spring/summer, hopefully (in SE or SW). :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
silver04rollas said:
Thanks.:cool: Condos are my main focus these days with a planned purchase by spring/summer, hopefully (in SE or SW). :)
I'm looking to upgrade to a house in the next couple of months, if you're interested my condo will be on the market around the end of March for about $275-300,000 depending on appraisal. It's 2 bed 2 bath right next to Westhills shopping centre. Has a titled heated underground parking stall big enough for my motorcycle, my wifes car, my jeep and my small 4'x4' trailer to park in it. It's about 818sq.ft. with pantry/laundry room, living room, dining area. Has a large deck with adjacent storage room and a gas line for a bbq. Condo fees are $264 a month and include heat, gas, water.

Let me know if you're interested and I can send you a floor plan if you're ready to look.

·
Premium Member
6,059 Posts
Dragonmaster said:
I'm looking to upgrade to a house in the next couple of months, if you're interested my condo will be on the market around the end of March for about $275-300,000 depending on appraisal. It's 2 bed 2 bath right next to Westhills shopping centre. Has a titled heated underground parking stall big enough for my motorcycle, my wifes car, my jeep and my small 4'x4' trailer to park in it. It's about 818sq.ft. with pantry/laundry room, living room, dining area. Has a large deck with adjacent storage room and a gas line for a bbq. Condo fees are $264 a month and include heat, gas, water.

Let me know if you're interested and I can send you a floor plan if you're ready to look.
Check your PM please.:cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts