Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I've recently been given the 88-90 camry LE but has a '91 engine in it since my mother destroyed the original engine in it when I specifically told her to put oil in ol' girl. I have my concerns about the suspension. It sits rather low for all the other camry's I see rolling around. The car is in great condition but with only minor parts (At least the overdrive and power button works ;)) I need to get. Also, what can I do to modify the car.....also I'm a sophmore in college, can't be too pricy but for this car it might be worth since I grew up with ol' girl.

Will post up pics later.....

·
JUST RE ENGINEER IT
98 Prizum
2,983 Posts
if the springs are weak and it needs struts anyways get a complete strut asy. with spring, top and all for all 4 corners

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks....I just did that, sorry that I still ain't got any pics. My camera phone ain't working rite but I will get some pics this weekend for sure. I just got everything straight about the can height and all. The mechanic, who's my step dad said that everything is fine, it just sits low. I guess it's because it is an LE.

Now, I got to figure out what I should do with my engine.......

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks....but anybody knows exactly what sound systems fit in my camry....especially the back speakers????

·
JUST RE ENGINEER IT
98 Prizum
2,983 Posts
or you can get adapters and get 6x9 in the back and make a stronger back deck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts