Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so the tutorial for installed gen 4 glow guages says to tap into the green wire all the way to the left of the brown plug. but there is a green wire on both ends of the brown plug. which one is it??? i installed the glow guages to the green wire to the left of the brown plug (looking towards you from the guage) and they work as the tutorial stated (when the headlights are on) butttt my battery has died. what is the difference between the two wires? did i tap into a "live" wire that always has some voltage running through it? ie for the clock. is that the reason why my battery died? i didnt leave anything on... and now i cant jump start it. If i jump it with a portable battery, the engine turns and all so i dont think its the starters. i drive around thinking im charging the battery then after i turn it off, it clicks then doesnt turn on. as if the battery didnt charge at all. i guess the battery is dead now and cant supply enough voltage to turn the engine. what do you guys think? i hear its the starter.. then its the battery. oh gawd i hope its the battery

ergh... it seems as though problems will only start on the car after you start to modify anything on it haha. otherwise, if you leave it stock, its a tank...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts