21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
CamNub said:
V-TEc, TRD and Type-R stickers!!!!

They make your car look good and fast!!!!! :thumbup:
i already have a crap load of that i'm running 1000hp from all those stickers! my camry is the only TRD JDM Camry Spoon SI-R :D :D

no its gone pass to point of information. might as well just close the thread now if you people are just going to give me those statements.

·
Registered
71 Posts
yea i wrote all that "mod list" at like 1130 last night so you can't really take it seriously...i was kinda waitin to see how many of those you actually ran out and did it woulda been pretty amusing anyway thanks cow your little comment on my "mods list" was pretty amusing as well......oh and for the record i have a complete street glow kit and yet there have been no milkshakes tossed at me....only stares

·
Registered
71 Posts
you just wait cow i'll get a pic of my street glow and you'll see that it's not half bad....i think it looks badass

·
Registered
386 Posts
I wouldn't consider silverstars a "mod", but they are a great upgrade and cost quite a bit more than no name bulbs. Silverstars increase the brightnes, light heat (whatever you call the warmness of the light temps), and space the lights cover so you can drive safer by seeing farther and better in the dark. I use silverstars on all my cars, they are that good.

·
Zzzz
Camry
2,255 Posts
maggotdecay said:
I wouldn't consider silverstars a "mod", but they are a great upgrade and cost quite a bit more than no name bulbs. Silverstars increase the brightnes, light heat (whatever you call the warmness of the light temps), and space the lights cover so you can drive safer by seeing farther and better in the dark. I use silverstars on all my cars, they are that good.
the silverstars 'mod' for gen3's consists of putting 9005's in both your low and highbeam sockets to gain a little over a thousand extra lumens, I believe it's something like a 1700 increase in lumens.

You have to modify either the bulb or the 9006 harness itself to fit the 9005 silverstar. :)

·
Zzzz
Camry
2,255 Posts
bowlofturtle said:
speaking of which where is that link that shows us how to do the conversion? those pictures. i can;t seem to find them
it's pretty straight forward, you just take a razor and shave off the grooves that don't match, you can shave them off the bulb or the harness, I chose the harness, as I intend to keep putting 9005's in. :)

If you need pictures, IM me on AIM and I'll go out and take some for you.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
some pictures would be nice. but that link would do a little more for me because they showed the before and after shots. i rather do the bulbs, if i mess it i can change it easily instead of the harness

·
Zzzz
Camry
2,255 Posts
bowlofturtle said:
some pictures would be nice. but that link would do a little more for me because they showed the before and after shots. i rather do the bulbs, if i mess it i can change it easily instead of the harness
IMO, it's difficult to mess up either of the 2.

there's just a strip in the center that you shave off.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.