Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Buick Century
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got my new stock headlamps:clap::lol: But when I put them in I couldn't remember if the 9006 or the 9005 go on the outside which are the highs cause Seems like the not as bright. Prob would of helped if i wasn't hot from doing yard work and ready to pass out lol. it could always be me cause i didn't level them yet so could some one let me kno thnx

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
"Sylvania bulb guide" enter. Right click, copy link URL, ctrl+v. 5 seconds. If it can be easily googled then it shouldn't be asked, IMO.

·
I HAS BOOST!!!
94 Camry SE V6 Coup
10,728 Posts
you are correct. we usually will emphasize a search for something that is complex to explain and has been covered many times. dont worry bout him...hes just having withdrawl. hes been without a camry so long hes resenting thoes of us who do:lol:. glad ya figured it out.

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
you are correct. we usually will emphasize a search for something that is complex to explain and has been covered many times. dont worry bout him...hes just having withdrawl. hes been without a camry so long hes resenting thoes of us who do:lol:. glad ya figured it out.
:facepalm: I try to be a nice person most of the time, Rob. :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts