Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
wet stuf on the red stuf
'05 Tacoma Dbl Cab
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my '05 Double cab and need to put the sterio back to stock. Looking for a stock set of speakers. Let me know if you have them and how much.

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
FireTacoma said:
Selling my '05 Double cab and need to put the sterio back to stock. Looking for a stock set of speakers. Let me know if you have them and how much.
Why are you selling it?

·
wet stuf on the red stuf
'05 Tacoma Dbl Cab
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wanted a bigger truck so I bought a F150 SuperCrew 4x4. the taco is a great truck just needed more room and bigger tow capacity.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Selling your Taco!!!

That's blasphemy!!!:ugh3:

·
Registered
2006 DC LB SPORT
67 Posts
Did you put on a few over the holdiay, sucker!

Joking, you need more payload?

·
wet stuf on the red stuf
'05 Tacoma Dbl Cab
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a 24' trailer, about 4800 lbs and the taco does pretty damn well towing it. I got a new bike and picking up a quad for the wife so that would be pushin the limit on the taco. Plus I can't put 3 bikes in the back of it, and my riding buddies complain that I never have to drive:naughty:

·
My name is Blake
Toyota Tacoma
4,913 Posts
FireTacoma said:
I have a 24' trailer, about 4800 lbs and the taco does pretty damn well towing it. I got a new bike and picking up a quad for the wife so that would be pushin the limit on the taco. Plus I can't put 3 bikes in the back of it, and my riding buddies complain that I never have to drive:naughty:
That's a shit load of stuff! :lol:

Did you check out the Tundras before the F-150. I personally like the F-150s. They are super smooth and are kinda luxurious too. Too big for me, but for your needs it will do the job. :thumbup:

·
Registered
90 Posts
If you still need factory speakers and haven't gotten any yet let me know

·
wet stuf on the red stuf
'05 Tacoma Dbl Cab
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
AlpineJLAudio said:
That's a shit load of stuff! :lol:

Did you check out the Tundras before the F-150. I personally like the F-150s. They are super smooth and are kinda luxurious too. Too big for me, but for your needs it will do the job. :thumbup:
I really like the Tundra because it's a Toyota but, it's way under powered and just not "heavy" enough. I personally think the Tacoma is a way better truck then the Tundra

1 - 11 of 11 Posts