Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discount? You should offer a free bumper for the use of the rig.

·
GO KING'S GO!
05' Taco Pre-Runner
2,250 Posts
I am in Downey about 2 hrs away...and may be game. What time would you start on day one? I would have to make this a day trip (Seaworld, Animal Park, a baseball game?) Let me know or PM me thanks!

·
Native Oregonian
07 Tacoma DC LB TRD
785 Posts
+1 for free, I must agree, don't you see?

Use of truck
+another day of use
+pictures for your advertising purposes=

Its called sponsorship :)

·
Registered
347 Posts
you never know what kinda discount they are talking about?

Hell you probably will get a free car wash/wax outta it when they do pictures lol.. That's about 50 right there at least ;)

·
GO KING'S GO!
05' Taco Pre-Runner
2,250 Posts
you never know what kinda discount they are talking about?

Hell you probably will get a free car wash/wax outta it when they do pictures lol.. That's about 50 right there at least ;)
^ Heck no! I never let anyone wash or touch my paint. :ugh3: I have all the top notch detail stuff ;) and my paint is babied by my hands and PC! :thumbsup:

·
Going to rainforest, BRB
2014 Tacoma 4x4 RC
1,555 Posts
I don't think you'll see any "free" bumpers from them, considering their $1250 pricetag.

·
Completely Numb
TRD Sport
824 Posts
Discount? You should offer a free bumper for the use of the rig.

Agreed. I'm letting you all use MY truck for YOUR experiments. You need to be leaving the bumper on my truck after it's done if I donate my vehicle.

·
Registered
07 PRE RUNNER DOUBLE
32 Posts
agreed, if your taking my bumper off either I get the one thats put on, willing to pay for materials though

·
Registered
2012 Camry SE V6
1,892 Posts
why would you want a bumper like that anyway? no offense to anyone who has one...ugly.. i would be taking the cash..but i don't live in cali

1 - 10 of 10 Posts