Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1994 Camry LE
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a search and found nothing so hopefully someone can help.

I had a blue underbody kit on my car gen3 (1994 V6) and my friend installed it and when he did he attached it to bottom of my front bumper(shogun kit style). He did a good job hiding it but the problem is that the screws stick through in front of the grill. There is a crack in the bumper so i want to get everything patched up.

1) I just wanted to know where I should attach the light?

2) I recently upgraded my neon underbody kit to a LiteGlow 7 color changing led kit. The wires are thicker because it has a wire for each color and wanted to know if there was a way to cut them shorter or what should i do about the extra slack?

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
If you remove the rubber (I think its rubber) black cover on the underside of your car, there is a black (don't know about your model) frame piece that runs across. You can drill into that and mount them there. Just use some self-tapping screws.

You can mount them at a slight angle to point the glow forward more. That's where I first did mine. Works great, and keeps them hidden. It does end up close to the ground. That's really the only draw back I can think of.

I'll get some pics soon to show you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts