Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Just a couple questions, I just purchased a 18 SE camry and I love the thing to death but it's a lil weak. Is it worth even messing with the 4 banger? I've seen the magniflow exhaust and it actually sounds decent but I'm looking for a boost too. Let me know! Thanks yall

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
I also have an 18 SE, not sure this is the kind of thing you are after but I added a Pedal Commander and feel it made a huge improvement on overall performance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That does feel like the problem. When you lay it down it's gotta think about it first it feels like. It does have sport mode obviously and of course it is a 4 cylinder but it needs something for looking like a mean machine lol. :devilish::mad:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yep Pedal Commander took care of my lag problems and made things much smoother. There are several treads on it if you poke around the forum a bit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right on appreciate it. What are your thoughts on the magniflow? Or just keep it quiet lol? I don't wanna be another one of those going down the street.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The Pedal commander and some cosmetic things are all I have done. Lots of folks have done some serious mods though and I have not read about any regrets. It just depends how far you want to go and how much you want to spend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts