Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Nearing Mid-Life Crisis
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took posession of my new Solara.

I ordered it from the factory, received it with 5 miles on it. It's Titanium Metallic (black top) w/Dark Stone leather interior. I got all the bells and whistles, (I'm kinda spoiled).

I have had it all of 3 days and lovin' every minute. Although, it would be nice to find a spoiler that was a bit more sporty, (not tacky), than the standard spoiler, if you can even call it that.

Anyway, glad to be a part of this forum and I look forward to interacting with all the other Solara lovers out there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Also just acquired a 2007 Solara SLE. We tested almost all the competition. This was the best for us. Big Trunk space. Quiet, Quiet, Quiet!. Handles well at high speeds and takes curves like they weren't there. Transmision/computerized is fantastic. This is one of the tightest , most squirm free convertible we've tested.

It they would allow you remove the rear headrests to allow better rear viewing with the top up-then life would be perfect. Off to pick up a rearview video camera. Other than that, this car is a keeper.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts