Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Corolla S
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased this beauty over the weekend. 2003 SLE. 109k miles. I recently sold my Corolla and wanted something a little bigger and with a little more power. Been driving 4 cylinder vehicles for several years now, and I am soooooo glad I decided to go with the V6 :D:D This car is exactly what I was looking for. Black was not my first choice of color, but I cant see myself owning anything else now that I have it. It looks hot. Drives like an absolute dream. Was in the high 30's as far as MPG on the highway. Normal?

Here are some pics. I got it for way below blue book. Went thru some drastic measures to get it, as there were others who were very interested in it, but it was so worth it :D

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
She's absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Just enough miles on her too. Glad you found one! Also... moved your thread to the gen 3/4 section. The gen 1.5 solara is actually more closely based to the gen 4 camry. :)

·
Registered
2013 Corolla S
293 Posts
moved your thread to the gen 3/4 section. The gen 1.5 solara is actually more closely based to the gen 4 camry. :)
Yes true. Wasnt sure where to post it. Thanks :cool:

No, your math is broken somewhere. 1MZ can do max 27-28 mpg, definitely not "high 30's". More likely 24-25 with 90% of highway miles.
Yea my bad. Just re-did the math and came up with a better number :lol: :facepalm:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts