Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Modded S2000
01 S2000, 94 Camry
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok, its been a while since i added anything to my car, because, probably, on Monday, im getting a Honda S2000. im keeping the camry, bc i know id never get enough for it, so ill use the camry as my beater. but most of the money will go to the honda from now on! :lol: anyways, i did have to add just a little something extra before i quit with the camry. i added an Apexi N1 muffler with a full 2.5 inch stainless steel piping all the way back, as straight as possible. Also, i got an ECV valve which lets me control the exhaust note from my cockpit. i pull out a flange under my dash....see pics. the more i pull it out, the quiter it gets, the morei push it in, the louder it gets, and man does it get LOUD!!:clap: Also, to top it off, i got a full carbon fiber dash kit which i really love, i think it looks awesome, and its real carbon fiber!!:whatwhat: So, below i have posted pics of the Apexi muffler, piping, the valve, the dash, and even a video of me revving my cold ass muffler up, but it STILL sounds awesome, but smokes bc its so cold. :lol: itsl ike 25 degrees outside! check it all out and let me know what you guys think.

the Apexi logo, to prove the sexy authenticity!!

custom 2.5 inch stainless steel piping

carbon dash with the sparco

up close on the carbon for some detail

this is the valve...this is with the exhaust wide open

this is with it pulled out so its silences it A LOT

http://www.youtube.com/v/yv3qJXOgb6Q"
sorry for the smoke, its cold as hell and i just started it but it still sounds great

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
looks good, how did you pull the bank to go from a camry to an s2k? :lol: good work, whered you get the dash kit?

·
Modded S2000
01 S2000, 94 Camry
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the nice comments guys! :clap: well, i got the carbon dash kit off of ebay from a seller like oxford dash kits or something for like 185 after shipping. and i got a deal on the apexi n1 muffler, i got the turbo size one with the 75mm inlet and 125mm outlet and it was $260. the ecv valve was $195 and i only got it bc my dad basically forced me to, if i wanted to park it in the driveway. but now its kinda a mute point bc the s2000 will be in the driveway opposed to the camry. the stainless steel piping and install on it was $150, but thats with the install of the flange, which is a hassle, and i also got a great deal on that price too. but i love the exhaust, it sounds great, but it kinda sucks, bc today i smoked the hell out of an 03 s2000 with an exhaust. :lol: guess ill have to hook it up right to make the honda faster. :naughty:

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
are you sure $260 on the muffler. Not to be a dick but I see apexi N1 mufflers go for like 200-220 online. Well anyways could of been something else so I should expect to waste $150+muffler price to get a custom exhaust done by a shop? BTW like the camry and of course you beat an s2000 those cars gots no torque compared to a v6 camry. Torque it's whats for dinner lol!!!!

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,979 Posts
The muffler and kit looks good. Make sure you potst pics of that S2K as u get it.

·
Modded S2000
01 S2000, 94 Camry
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
yea that was the price i got on the muffler bc i wanted to get it from a shop. i didnt want to get anything off of ebay or off the internet somewhere bc i wanted to be 110% positive that it was going to be completely authentic and genuine. i dont want to take any chances and get fake parts. but yea i think you could get an exhaust done, with the help of a shop, for under $300 definitely. but no, s2000s are WAY faster than any v6 camry could ever think about being stock, the only reason i beat it was bc i had a 125 shot of nitrous!! i thought everyone knew that. i beat an 04 M3 and a an 05 Audi S4 bi-turbo V6. but stock, an s2000 would smoke any relatively stock camry hands down. it has over 50 more horsepower and is A LOT lighter. but of course i will definitely post pics of the S once i get it!! :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts