Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wonderin.....if ne one out there knew sum good measurements to make a nice box for 2 15s (KOVE ARMAGEDDON Z-15) :D :D right now i was thinking about 40x16x16 (40'' long and about 16in high an about 16in deep).....but i did all that work so far but im stuck on making the holes because i want to make it so its air tight whats the best way to make the holes for them...or whats better measurments and a way to make a hole :confused: :hammer: please help...got 2 nice subs with no home

·
Got SQ?
780 Posts
go to the Kove website, look up your model and find out what the inside diameter (cutout) is.

·
Registered
470 Posts
cool, another gen 3 with 2 15's. The box i have is 40 long, 131/4deep, 16 high. Does the 16deep fit, if it does then i will probably build a new box. But my shit pounds, just think your sound crazy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
update on the box..........it fit wit alot of trouble...until i figured id take the top off of the box then it went in fine wit sum moveing around...sounds lovely but im pushin a sh**** amp wit it....so i can imagine when i get a better one....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts