Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Camry SE
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a brand new camry. Am enjoying it so far. I am new to this forum as well as starting to learn general car stuff as a new hobby. Looking forward to going through this thread. Here are some pics for you guys:

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
Just bought a brand new camry. Am enjoying it so far. I am new to this forum as well as starting to learn general car stuff as a new hobby. Looking forward to going through this thread. Here are some pics for you guys:
nice SE i4 :thumbsup: makes me kind of miss my old gray 07. now you just have to turbo yours. check the for sale section :lol:

·
Registered
2009 Camry SE
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice SE i4 :thumbsup: makes me kind of miss my old gray 07. now you just have to turbo yours. check the for sale section :lol:
Thanks buddy. I was hesitant to go with the i4 but in terms of saving on gas costs, WOW. I recently took a trip to Grand Rapids and I got just about 500 miles to that tank.

·
2GR FTW
2007 Toyota Camry SE
1,543 Posts
Looking good!

Another Chicago Gen6er!

I don't see many modded Gen6s around here. I'm located around Bridgeport, but do drive around the city somewhat often, honk if you see me! Definitely can't miss me.

We should get a meet together or something, I can definitely help you out on Gen6 questions and stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts