Toyota Nation Forum banner

New Camry Vs. used IS300?

5K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  jhbhatia 
honestly, both will be fun vehicles to drive. But the question is how long do you plan to hold on to a car..and how many miles would you typically add?

Your reasoning to sell teh gen 4.5 is cus the factory warranty has ran out. Using that argument, the used IS300 will have limited time/miles before its warranty runs out as well. Comparing that with a new camry..camry comes out on top. But then again.....if you hardly add miles on a car (like my wifee, close to 3K miles per year, then it doesn't really matter what your choices are).

TheRupp said:
I bought my ES Certified. 3yr/100k mile warranty, or for a little bit extra you can upgrade it to 6yrs.
I know about extended warranties....I have them on all 3 of my cars...the thread starter needs to decide if he/she wants to buy extended warranty on a new car (and have more coverage) or buy a use IS....but then again based on his reasoning, he's better off in a new car IMO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.