Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey peeps, I just picked up a 97 corolla sd, black 5 speed.

I'm in the process of looking for stuff to make it "mine"

I've been looking at lights, grills, upper & lower braces, short shifters, etc to personalize the car.

Any suggestions of what to/what not to buy?

I of course have been looking through ebay, I found a set of lights that I like alot, but they have 2 blubs while my oem lights only have 1. What's up with that?

Here is the link to the lights

http://cgi.ebay.ca/93-94-95-96-97-TOYOTA-COROLLA-HEADLIGHT-CORNER-BLACK_W0QQitemZ140077208875QQihZ004QQcategoryZ33710QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

thanx for looking!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
1993-1997 Corollas all have 2 bulbs in each headlight, one for low beam and one for high beam. Look at the back of the headlight to see th 2 wiring connections.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
if you get them just be careful of the mounting points there a fair bit weaker than the original ones, but... you can put the black light housings in the old baskets if needed, i did due to a van backing into me breaking the baskets...

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet peeps, thanx alot

Now, short throw shifters, I see generic ones on ebay that look identical to the OBX ones I see. What are the suggestions for those? I dont like the turkey leg !

OH, and a grill, if Im putting in nice head lights I want a nice looking grill too!!! And I like the eye lids.... this is going to get costly !!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts