41 - 54 of 54 Posts

Registered
Wow, I haven't updated this in ages! Here are some updated photos:

Better shots of the tint (35/20):

(sorry poop photo quality)

TRD Badge, added a good amount of HP!!:

And an initial D reference for mad drift pointz on the downhill races!:

#becausecorolla

I also converted all the interior lights to LEDs, but I can't find a pictures of it atm.

A fellow trini! I'm from Brampton! 馃槒

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Mr. Roo
Lexus IS300
new pics look good! Rotate the phone next time so that the pics aren't mostly sky haha :thumbsup:

I pulled up behind one this morning. It looked nice from behind but so tiny looking.
It would be tiny compared to a Highlander lol. But I have to look up to them in my car!

I still can't get over how awesome the new Corolla looks, especially in black. Wow.

Registered
I live in GTA too and picked up my Blue Crush 6MT Tech Pkg Oct 15th. She's already tinted, TRD rear sway bar and custom Magnaflow exhaust, and I dumped the stock firestones for Michelin Premier A/S in V rated. Handles like a dream now.
Loving it to death. :smile: unfortunately I commute long distance so racking up miles quick.

Registered
I live in GTA too and picked up my Blue Crush 6MT Tech Pkg Oct 15th. She's already tinted, TRD rear sway bar and custom Magnaflow exhaust, and I dumped the stock firestones for Michelin Premier A/S in V rated. Handles like a dream now.
Loving it to death. :smile: unfortunately I commute long distance so racking up miles quick.
Congrats and welcome. I too was thinking about ditching the stock Firestones but didn't want to waste them (and no way would I really get value back by reselling). I read/heard braking significantly improves with almost anything but the stock firestones...

Registered
Yeah. I don't want anything to do with any Firestone product any more. Not once I had a set that almost killed me. I use Michelin, some kinds of Goodyear, Continental and maybe Toyo.
The Michelin Premier AS tires I got are amazing in the rain. Made a whole lot of sense given I commute long distances and this tire maintains wet traction even worn.

vvt-i kicked in, yo!
2014 Corolla S+
Discussion Starter #47
new pics look good! Rotate the phone next time so that the pics aren't mostly sky haha :thumbsup:
I was trying to be artsy :$

Here's a less artsy picture right after she hit 1000km in old Montreal!

And when I got the TRD badge :)

And I found those LED pictures on my old phone :)

mmm popeyes.

Total noob question, but when I removed the license plate housing I couldn't figure out how to take the bulb out of that little plastic housing :/ (halp plz)

vvt-i kicked in, yo!
2014 Corolla S+
Discussion Starter #48
Wow, I'd love to see some pics of that! Maybe an exhaust clip? ;)

A fellow trini! I'm from Brampton! ��
Haha, I'm out in Ajax!

Mr. Roo
Lexus IS300
I was trying to be artsy :$

mmm popeyes.
Popeyes haha.

Well you can still be artsy, it's just that such tall pics look weird on a regular computer screen. But you can still stand back and get the background/sky in the pic with the car, rather than try and get as close as possible.

vvt-i kicked in, yo!
2014 Corolla S+
Discussion Starter #50
Popeyes haha.

Well you can still be artsy, it's just that such tall pics look weird on a regular computer screen. But you can still stand back and get the background/sky in the pic with the car, rather than try and get as close as possible.
Oh I dabble in photography as well, just my cellphone camera is poop

I'm still learning but it's something lmao

iunno if you wanna look at my other stuff, but it's here:
https://www.facebook.com/brphotog

Mr. Roo
Lexus IS300
Oh wow nice! The Facebook is nice as well. Well nevermind about my pic then haha.

But yeah, I've experimented with vertical pics, and the only thing that I can really use it for is on wheel fitment or top-down car pics.

Like this (really old pics):

But even then, it's better to get the shot in landscape if possible.

vvt-i kicked in, yo!
2014 Corolla S+
Discussion Starter #52
Oh wow nice! The Facebook is nice as well. Well nevermind about my pic then haha.

But yeah, I've experimented with vertical pics, and the only thing that I can really use it for is on wheel fitment or top-down car pics.
haha thanks man. I peeped your flickr, I really dig your car. I've never seen those tail lights before, they're super clean. And that fitment, THAT FITMENT, so good, uggh.

6-Speed Master
2014 Corolla S 6MT
Don't remove the entire housing for the license plate lights.

Remove the 5 or 6 panel clips and lower the trim. You'll see a clear, large tab shaped like this:

<=O=>

Grab it, twist it left and remove it, then simply pull the old bulb out. Push new one in, check your polarity, then put the clear tab back in and twist right to lock.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts