Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Corona is gone.
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:clap:

We have a gallery of our own now! If you have Corona photos, upload them. They do not have to be beauty shots only, they can be of interesting projest related to your Corona. Photos of parts, diagrams, or other things that may help someone else with their car.

:nopics: in the Gallery. HERE

:banana:

·
Corona is gone.
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've uploaded new pics of my Corona with the alloy wheels installed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mr.Moderator,

:help: Can you please help me to delete the above post of mine ?

I feel so embarrassed right now. I've just realised, I've made a blooper; I misunderstood your meaning of "Gallery", that's why I posted the pix here. So sorry. I feel like an idiot right now....:dunce:

·
Corona is gone.
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NP, go ahead and upload them to the gallery. Thanks.

·
Registered
714 Posts
My pics are just to large to upload them in to the gallery and I don't feel like sizeing them all down. I can link them from a other site where they are already on-line.

Until then, I still posted them in the international pics thread

·
Registered
372 Posts
Here's my old Corona in New Zealand (no longer owned by me) 1993 ST190, 1.8 5spd 3sfe. I miss this car and would swap my Camry for one of these in a eyeblink if they were readily available in Australia (but not because of import restrictions to protect the local Ford/Holden market).

·
Registered
34 Posts
My 1981 T130 Series Wagon

Just picked up this little wagon last week (for $225!). She sat for a few years, so I pulled the gas tank and I'm cleaning it today. Hopefully will have it running again this afternoon. Thanks for looking!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts