Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Still confused...
95 camry coupe v6
2,304 Posts
it looks too....futuristic, lol.

the cockpit is too funky, the production model will never see anything close to it.

·
AE86 and JZS147 Fan
AE86 20V and JZS147
3 Posts
more agressive looking than the current models. Since the evo VII, the look lost it's aggresiveness. there's not a meaner looking 4wd 4-door sports car than an evo V-VI. This new look brings back that a little bit. I like /=,]

·
Custom User Title
277 Posts
The rear lights look so angry.....and intimidating

·
my name isn't really Bob
Solara
1,887 Posts
I think the rear tail lights could be bigger, but the rest is very nice, I like how the headlights are aggressive like an S14

·
Pochacco Owns Me
3,123 Posts
not feeling the rear lights but i like the fronts dash looks cool thought. i doubt it's gonna have all that tech stuff in the 3rd picture in the production model though

·
Carzz R Xpensive!!111
1,223 Posts
looks so mean and ruggid. I like it, i can see why you are starting to look at the evo's, it's sex, at it's best.

·
slowamatic noob
1996 Toyota Camry
3,857 Posts
looks pretty good, not digging the rear as well...
steeling wheel is eehh..

·
Registered
680 Posts
i like the evo, but the four doors? huh...:thumbdown isn't there a 2 door version? isn't it only available in japan and europe or something? sometimes i hate america.....:sosad: we get the sh&tiest imports

·
Freshness
2005 Corolla S
276 Posts
ooh, it looks evil :wink2: i like...

i'm with you guys on the tails, they can do better. they're too small or something.

sexy car though :boink:

·
That Acura Guy
2,383 Posts
Whats the horesepower and torque figures on it? Hope they up the liters from the regular 2.0L:clap:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts