Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Tundra Crewmax 4x
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone. I'm not new to Toyota Nation or Toyota's...just the FJ. Just traded in my 06 Tacoma on an 07 FJ. Still waiting to take delivery...hopefully tomorrow or Thursday. Just had a few queastions for the FJ owners that have made upgrades to theirs. I ran a K&N CAI and JBA Cat-back exhaust, 3"Toytec coil over/AAL lift and Firestone Destination M/T's. It was a sweet ride and I cried when I traded it, but the FJ is much more practical for my current situation and it's a Toyota...so I hold it in the same regard as I do my Tacoma. What intake, exhaust and lift options have you all installed and what do/don't you like about what you installed. Please don't limit your response to just those areas above...any mods that improve performance or appearance are greatly appreciated. I can't afford the supercharger...so as much as I appreciate the input, that's not an option. Looking for modest performance increases at modest prices and the same on the appearance end. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My first major mod goes in next week - Donahoe suspension. I have changed the 4 pin trailer wiring to a round 6 pin configuration because I needed to run power to my trailer to recharge the batteries while driving. I've also mounted a fire extinguisher in the back of the truck. Future mods include front and rear bumpers, grille / brush guards, some changes to the roof rack for mounting jerry cans and better cargo strength, and new wheels and tires.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts