Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening forum!
new to the site and a new 2002 sequoia owner. Just bought an 02 sr5 for $2750 with 183k miles. Battery is dead so I didn’t drive it home (auction) anyways…
Looks like it will need a timing belt in the next 10k and maybe a power steering hose. Paint is faded a bit. But I just wanted something reliable and 4wd for the wife and 4 kids.

I also have a 99 corolla with 240k that burns oil bad and is running on 3 cylinders. Been driving her for a while and just waiting for it to finally die on me. Been very reliable and even pulled out of a ditch and ran great still. Best $900 ever :) also purchased at auction.

I will be asking for advice regularly, but my ADHD causes me to go missing time to time :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, so I picked it up. Runs good. I have googled and cannot figure out what the dash lights mean for 4wd. Right now all 4 are lit and when I hit the 4wd button the center amber light blinks and all green lights go away. When I do 4 low, it is def torquey . But I didn’t do a 360 to see if it jumps or whatever 4 low does lol. Can someone please explain the light meanings? No owner manual. It’s an auction piece. 180k miles. For $2750 has some hood and roof rust. Frame looks ok. Has some mild spotting of rust.
I also picked up 4 2019 Tacoma wheels with a 5th steel spare for $800 ! I think that’s a steel! Tires are almost new on the 2019 rims.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts