Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
thats soooo hot, too bad my mom just got an 06 accord :/ im loving that camry:thumbup:

·
How hard can it be?
2006 Pontiac G6 GT
2,614 Posts
Damn that is one good looking Camry. :cool:

·
Old fogey
1,429 Posts
Halogen projectors in the SE model? Boo to that. If I'm gonna be dropping the cash for a V6 motor in the SE, I'd rather dump an extra few hundred for some nice HID lighting.

Also, definitely not a fan of the blue backlighting thing going on with the gauges and HVAC dials in the SE model. I prefer the Hybrid gauges, but it looks like the Hybrid retains the same dials in the HVAC area.

Otherwise, good looking car. It will serve Toyota well.

·
VeeZed
1988 Toyota Camry V6
2,298 Posts
I want that SE!!! The blue guages/controls look awesome!!The interior is top notch. Twin pipes look hot! That spoiler/lip kit is fantastic. And 268hp 3.5L V6 w/ 6 speedo Seq Shift trans!!! WOW!

Can't wait to see these babies rolling..The first model that i really like/would own since the Gen 2!!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
omgosh...makes me wanna trade in my Gen4....but alas, I could never do that. Maybe something to look forward to in the near future.

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,661 Posts
Yes, that SE looks awesome. But I really hate the grille. If I ever had the chance of owning the Gen 6, the first thing that goes is the grille. FUcking ugly piece of crap, looks like a ugly Anaconda.

Also...........I'm sorry, but ain't there like more than ten posts about the Gen 6 Camry already? :ugh3:

·
Registered
98 Camry XLE V6
3,116 Posts
i dont like the front of that camry at all. All of these new toyotas have this hammer head looks to them...like they were some sorta whales!

I love the side/top/rear/ and interior.

Oh well...cant have it all i guess....

·
Banned
2007 Toyota Camry SE
698 Posts
this presentation is hardly new. you are just EXTREMELY LATE my friend lol. this presentation was available since the day Toyota unveiled the new Camry.

·
FLIP'N THE G-5 WHIP
2005 Black Camry
895 Posts
wow, i love that 2007. i will trade my 05 for the 07 next year without doubt, but i hope there are no kinks in the new ride.... sometimes the new gen has problems that need to be worked out in the next year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts