Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. My first question on the forum is, does anyone have a 97-01 camry with the BW body kit? I believe thats a 3rd gen? I was looking around trying to find something interesting to get and I came across this and I think it looks pretty sweet. But Id like to see a full picture of a car with it on, instead of the crappy bottom only pic. Im ready to get it, but I dont want to get it and then realize it looks kinda wierd when you can see the whole car. Hopefully someone can help? thanks

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
first off, that's a 4th gen
second, drew has that kit

third, and most important, as you said, you're new, so use the
button!!

and welcome

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. :headbang: sorry about the not searching, Im usually better than that, but I just got this car and I was excited *shrugs*.

·
The Greatest
3,830 Posts
Whoo. Another MN member. We have maybe 10 now?

ParadizeCityz Also has the kit. He got it first then drew (Drewscam) got it im pretty sure.

·
TRD Guy
588 Posts
drewscam said:
i got blackwidow as said by others

paradize has extreme front

:werd:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ummmm... The extreme is close, but its not the body kit I was refering too. If you go to that link that I posted in my begining post youll notice that they are different.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, its that one drew. I got thrown off by the rear bumper being different and the pic of yours I looked at was at an angle that I couldnt really tell, I really like that kit.

porkchop:
Im interested to see a pic of that body kit. If you cant get it do you have a URL where we can take a look?

·
97 BlackWidowed
camry
626 Posts
its the one on eddies camry, i still gotta get the sides and the rear... im gonig with black widow for that.. here is the link that i got it from http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7917721088&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT
if your gunna order ask for erik, he hooked me up with a good deal

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
drewscam said:
haha exactly, im just trying to help

maybe i should say

USE THE SEARCH BUTTON
Damn, you guys are picky as hell here... :disappoin I guess I need to get used to this place :ugh3:

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
No man we're not trying to be mean but this has been covered 15,000 times. A simple search would have produced the answers to all of your questions without posting:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts