Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2006 Corolla XRS after two failed attempts at VWs. I have only had it a week and it is by far the best car I have ever owned. I am posting cause I am looking to see what my car is capable of doing...such as moding and fixing. Any comment is appreciated and thanks

·
Registered
190 Posts
welcome to the club... this is the 4th corolla in my family... let me say that toyota def makes a solid car... as far as performance mods, i am sure there are plenty of thread on the board that can help you... just search as many topics have probably already been discussed...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am also looking at cold airs and mods to lower my lift engagment RPM..............any opinions on which route to take?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am also looking at cold airs and mods to lower my lift engagment RPM..............any opinions on which route to take?
Well I think most cars are capable of whatever you want to put into them. It is all about preference. Lucky for you the thing is supercharged, so you'd have a nice little set up with a new intake/exhaust.

BTW that car looks great lowered with some good rims. Once you have it like that you'll wonder why they don't come that way lol.

·
Registered
2005 Corolla XRS
44 Posts
Just put a Fujita F5 Short Ram Intake on my 05 Corolla XRS(i prefer this over the longer cold air intake due to rain we have here) .... and its awesome.... sounds SIICCKKK when you hit lift... and definitely pulls harder as well.... i would recommend it. As stated above there are plenty of threads on this site that have already been discussed.... the "SEARCH" will be your friend!!! Good luck with the car!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts