Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats going on, I'm new here, my name is Justin I'm married with a little girl and one more on the way. I live in Foley Al. its bout 10mins. from the Gulf.
I have a 99 Nissan Altima: mods I/H/E/P/N2O/ and so on
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/454161/1

I aslo have a 94 Corolla, its my project car. Plans are to fully build the motor and turbo it. No pics yet.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Phi said:
Welcome to TN.

The Altima is lookin' good. I looking fwd to seeing the Corolla turbo project come to life.

btw- good luck with the baby :)
Thanks, we have had the Altima since 2000, and just started to mod in 2002.

and thanks, its going to be our 2nd child, so we are trying to get the Corolla done very soon.

·
The Greatest
3,830 Posts
Altima looks good but I have one complaint.

The aluminum wing aka Bleacher must go. :thumbdown You dont look fast at all sry to say. Most ricers (ppl who make car look fast) have those so even though ur car has all that fast shit, (wet kit :thumbup: , headers and CAI) If i saw ur car on the street my first thought would be rice.
And lots of ppl including me think it looks stupid.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CamNub said:
Altima looks good but I have one complaint.

The aluminum wing aka Bleacher must go. :thumbdown You dont look fast at all sry to say. Most ricers (ppl who make car look fast) have those so even though ur car has all that fast shit, (wet kit :thumbup: , headers and CAI) If i saw ur car on the street my first thought would be rice.
And lots of ppl including me think it looks stupid.
cool, now I'm a RICER
but I'm still faster then you:D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CamNub said:
Lets just say for now, But when my car gets tuned....
you still will not beat my Altima, sorry but its ture:D
every month more money goes into the motor, and BTW the wing has been off for some time now.

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
jksstar said:
^ how you been? Why don't you post there any more?
Cause I'm addicted to this site:lol: , Nah, I'm alright, working alot and getting my Camry ready for Nopi

1 - 12 of 12 Posts