Toyota Nation Forum banner

New guy

724 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  rgztoy 
#1 ·
Well, my main claim to fame is my 97 S10 in my sig but my winter car is a 94 Corolla DX. 1.8 motor, all stock. However, after recently switching to the Corolla as my daily driver I am quickly getting tired of driving a stock car so I can see at least a few mods being added in the near future. So far I'd like to lower it a bit and stiffen everything up, add some 17" wheels and wider tires, possibly a different hood and body kit, and various performance parts. I'll post some pics up sometime; don't currently have any pics on the computer.

Later,

Pat

#6 · (Edited)
Tricache said:
dont forget the poor 'rolla hehe
tidy truck man, she on airbags?
Yep, it's been bagged for about a month now. And the wheels are 18" but I think the low-pro tires make em look bigger. People always think they're 20's. I'm kinda getting excited to get some work done on the Corolla. I just moved to where I am now for college about a month ago and just got a job yesterday so I'll finally have some cash coming in to play with.

BTW, Ric N Sov's Solara, that's a sick solara you have. Very clean looking. :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.