Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
boosted corolla
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rapsux2000 said:
It's almost sleeperish. How's the S/C on Corollas?
I'm going with the sleeper look, haha

The S/C is pretty nice. Sometimes I can feel it, but I'll look down at the speedo and it's climbing like mad. Well worth it.

·
Whine Connoisseur
6,583 Posts
Very nice 'rolla indeed. Welcome to TN. Is the 7.5psi pulley stock? The 5th injector kit is an additional upgrade right? How does the injector get into the inlet? Did you have to tap the SC or is there an adaptor plate of sorts? Sorry about all the Q's. There aren't that many SC'd rollas around to chat with. I hope u don't mind.

·
Registered
boosted corolla
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Phi said:
Very nice 'rolla indeed. Welcome to TN. Is the 7.5psi pulley stock? The 5th injector kit is an additional upgrade right? How does the injector get into the inlet? Did you have to tap the SC or is there an adaptor plate of sorts? Sorry about all the Q's. There aren't that many SC'd rollas around to chat with. I hope u don't mind.
Dont mind at all...

the 7.5 lb. pulley and the 5th injector are both standard with the blower. The additional injector taps right into the fuel line. They give you the new fuel line to install... I love it, it's quiet below 3,000 rpm, but when you step on it it screams. You can hear it about 2-3 blocks away.

·
Whine Connoisseur
6,583 Posts
that's pretty sweet. Has the 5th injector always been pkg'd together or was that a recent revision? The injector kit for the 4runners was an add on that cost's a pretty penny (+$1000). I wonder what made TRD incl it in the case of the 'rolla. No such application exists for us Camry guys. We have to play with aux. water injection and other stuff.

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
Phi said:
that's pretty sweet. Has the 5th injector always been pkg'd together or was that a recent revision? The injector kit for the 4runners was an add on that cost's a pretty penny (+$1000). I wonder what made TRD incl it in the case of the 'rolla. No such application exists for us Camry guys. We have to play with aux. water injection and other stuff.
The 5th Injector now comes standard with all of the 1.8L TRD Superchargers.. tis on the TRD website..

Nice looking car too.. Welcome.

·
Registered
boosted corolla
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TOcorolla said:
how much HP are you adding with S/C?
Its about another 40ish... plus it bumps up the output from your intake and exhaust. JP performance makes a header that is designed for the TRD supercharger and will put out an additional 18 hp (7 to 9 for N/A motors)... thats my next mod.

Im planning a trip to the DYNO shop this weekend or next.

·
4u2nv
1,498 Posts
wowwwwww... thats sweet! very clean too. I love SCd corollas! They're freakin' quick! I raced one a while back and it gave me a hard time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts