Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, well i am nacho from houston tx. i am 16 years old and drive a loved B13, and i just got a 84' celica GT-S. my celica is stock for now, but i plan on a engine swap. it has 293K miles right now. i am a big nissan fan, and hopefully soon i will know much about toyota as i do of nissans.:D thanx

nacho_nismo

·
Official TN Rice Hater
97 camry le
378 Posts
welcome to tn. just do searches and you might get most of your questions answered. but heres a thought: if nismo stands for nissan motorports shouldnt homo stand for honda motorpsorts.

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
7,128 Posts
welcome to the board.:)

do you know what engine is in that celica right now?

it'll be easier for us to see what's compatible if you tell us..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I check on the valve cover and it says 22ER, so of course its a 2.2L I 4. I haven't really done any searching on it (I am going to once I post this), so if there is any information that would be of some use to me that would be greatly appreciated (swaps/kits/any other mod I could do to it) Another, whats the chassis code for it? Stock specs and what not. Alright off to do some searching.

·
still chuggin' along
1981 Corolla SR5
234 Posts
Heh, my brother had a 22RE before his RX-7, put nice PaceSetter Header, nice muffler, and boom, really nice little celica. Those engines have good power and are fun. My dad has it in his Toyo Truck, and I love driving it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DarkPrince114 said:
Heh, my brother had a 22RE before his RX-7, put nice PaceSetter Header, nice muffler, and boom, really nice little celica. Those engines have good power and are fun. My dad has it in his Toyo Truck, and I love driving it.
headers...yummy! where can i get those? $$$?

·
still chuggin' along
1981 Corolla SR5
234 Posts
Try calling PaceSetter...they should have them, don't remember where we got them or how much they cost. Like 4 years ago, when I was 11 and not interested very much in cars, lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts