Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Del The Funky One
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my gf was driving my car while I was out of town over the holidays. She decided that she liked my stereo a helluvalot more than her stock one, and I've been meaning to get some stuff to upgrade her car with, and I came across a wicked deal on these suckers.

And then a while back I pick up this for pretty cheap as well

So I figure that'll get her a good start on a decent front stage for her.

I'll probably just give her my old Alpine for the time being to tide her over. Looking into a nice meaty 10" for her substage, and I haven't decided what to do for that just yet though. Just thought I'd share.

·
It's Soo Hoo like Yoo Hoo
3,220 Posts
those are some sexy components and an even sexier helix amp.. any other deals u can get on them ;-)

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Damn those look really nice. They look like stuff your could put in your house as ornaments. lol

·
Del The Funky One
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TurnItUp said:
i'm not gunna lie that looks pretty tasty

how much was the deal???
I'm not one to kiss and tell, if you know what I mean, but I got the amp and speakers for less than $200 shipped total (seperate deals; I picked up the amp a few months ago; just got the speakers last week or so).

·
Initiated as an Outlaw...
609 Posts
what kind of car your woman have?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Delay_FTB said:
I'm not one to kiss and tell, if you know what I mean, but I got the amp and speakers for less than $200 shipped total (seperate deals; I picked up the amp a few months ago; just got the speakers last week or so).

:whatwhat: :smokin: :clap:

·
Del The Funky One
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JayMax03 said:
what kind of car your woman have?
Don't flame too much, but she rolls a Civic...:disappoin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts