Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Here
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ditched the old TRD Revos and I recently got these rims put on 2 days ago.....Their 18x8.5 Manaray Vertec VR5 Evos http://www.marukanet.co.jp/ offset was +45 (I know I went a lil overboard but managed to fit them flushed cleanly with 6mm spacers in the rear and longer studs from a Lexus dealer located in the U.K.

The tires are Bridgstone Potenza SO3 Pole Positions 225/40/18 up front and 235/40/18 in the rear (I bought them from an IS300 owner which explains the bigger tires in the rear). Oh yeah and no rubbing either.......Take a peek and tell me what you all think?

I want to take them and have the spokes powdercoated a very fine light silver like the new G35 rims. Yeh or Ney?

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
very nice rims. i like 'em and they complement the cra nicely.

·
Lives For The Curves
93 Camry
1,546 Posts
Very perty, but why not put the bigger tires in front? If the rims are the same size & offset it would make a lot more sense.

BTW, that drop looks PERFECT :thumbup: what combo is it?

·
Layd Customs
94 Yota 2WD
419 Posts
Really nice looking rims...keep them AS IS!

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Dude that Cam looks Hella tight:thumbup: Love the car man very good job

·
Super Lurker
260 Posts
Damn, those rims are totally badass. :respect:

-xtychx

·
Registered
180 Posts
nice stuff

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Good choice in product. Finally I'm glad to see that people aren't getting shitty products on their cars. Good Job no less.

·
Ford Powered
1999 Ford Mustang
439 Posts
wow, i like the drop. looks nice and flush.

·
Here
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Siver_Cartel said:
Very perty, but why not put the bigger tires in front? If the rims are the same size & offset it would make a lot more sense.
First off thank you. I was thinking about that when installing it after reading another thread about this issue but I want to go 235's all around. So I decided to put the 225's up front to wear them down quicker because they will be the first things to go and then I can replace them with 235's. If I had put the 235s up front I'd be stuck with the same case senario w/two different sizes.

BTW, that drop looks PERFECT :thumbup: what combo is it?
VIS coilover sleeves (horrible ride quality but replacing with the awaiting D2 coilover groupbuy) and tokicos all around.

·
Here
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
UfoZ8myCow said:
Those VIS coilovers are not worthy to be on that car. Or any, for that matter.
Thats no joke either.... I cant wait to take them off. My back is killing me. :p:

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
your camry looks great :thumbsup:

nice rims & nice CF hood :thumbup:

i'm in dallas and look for your car when i'm around ft. worth area but never have seen it yet :( i promise i'm not a stalker :eek::

Keri

1 - 20 of 29 Posts