Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I'm Cam'd Up
93 Camry Sedan
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have been tring to get a job a the local toyota dealership for a while now. I have been there a couple of times job shadowing. Talked to him a couple of times and got a call from them today saying that i am hired.

i will be working "co-op" in the shop and school.
which means that i will be getting out of class for auto-tech at the end of the day (12 adn on ) three days a week which is perfect because that dealership is a high flow dealership that serves most of northern delaware. they have a shift work where you work from 7am-9pm 3 days a week (m-t-w or t-f-s) and it is optional to do sundays for 8-4. So i will be working w-t-f-s . w-t-f is 12ish to 6ish adn sat is 7-5.

mostly i will be doing oil changes, battery tests, tire rotation, stuff like that. I will be hoping to mofe up quickly adn get better jobs but as i show them i can do more difficult jobs i sure they will be throwing me better jobs as time goes on.. i will be paitent because there are a lot of higher tech (wait all off them are) so i will not be getting any soon.

So i guess i can be call "Mr. Toyota Tech" .

Wish Me luck!!!

·
I'm Cam'd Up
93 Camry Sedan
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^ okay for now but, be prepared for later

"mr. Toyota Tech nOOb" signing out

·
Registered
Gen 3 Camry
122 Posts
wuts up pimp...wut dealership do you work at beacuse i live in wilmington and im hoping to get a job at either newark or price in 2 months or so

·
I'm Cam'd Up
93 Camry Sedan
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i wasnt trying to say but i am at newark

from what the other guy (some i know personally) really like it there. its the sh*t
heated floors a/c in ground lifts it is realy nice i and so is the guys that work there.

taking my tool box over there in a few hours

·
Banned
211 Posts
Pimpinda93camry said:
well i wasnt trying to say but i am at newark

from what the other guy (some i know personally) really like it there. its the sh*t
heated floors a/c in ground lifts it is realy nice i and so is the guys that work there.

taking my tool box over there in a few hours
WOW, you just started Co-op and you already bought your self a tool box. When I was in Co-op, I just borrow the tools from the other guys because all you're doing is helping the guys out and in return, they let you use their tools. The problem is it won't be convinent for a toolbox because you'll be walking around helping everyone and each time you'll be having to walk back to your toolbox to get the tools. Just buy your self a tire gauge or maybe a ratchet and put it in your pocket.

Just make sure to not slack off or stand there doing nothing and let the manager see you, they will not be happy to hire you. Do what ever shit they tell you to do and do a good job, not a half ass one. Also, working fast pays dividends.

Happy washing the bays cus you'll be doing the grimmy work!!!:naughty::lol:

·
I'm Cam'd Up
93 Camry Sedan
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Started to day meet every one and had to fill out some more paper work. Got a name tag/clock in out card.

guess what it says......

drum roll.........

"T-10 Technicain"

yeah

i just was doing some introduction to doing oil changes. did some tires and stuff like that.
only spent like 3 or 3 and a half in the shop.

and yes i have a nice tool box bout 40 injches wide. i have been puting it togehter fro years and years. not a overnight buy. Spent some savings and grass cutting money, car wash money, and a few gift here and there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.