Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1998 Avalon XLS
119 Posts
An aftermarket head unit should be your first priority. Blue LED dash lights are easy and make a huge different in the interior look of your car. After that, do what you feel, if you still crave better sound, put in new speakers, if you want to see better at night, get HIDs.

Here is what I have in mine

Alpine ida-x001 head unit, Alpine Type-X components in front, Jl Audio 2 ways in back, Alpine f300 4 channel amp, Alpine m850 mono amp, 12" Rockford Fosgate t1 sub in 2.0cuft box, Optima Yellowtop battery, blue LEDs in dash, 6000k HIDs, hardwired Garmin Nuvi 350, and a hardwired Passport 9500i radar detector.

· Registered
1995 Avalon
135 Posts
Yay another 95'er. You have lots of choices to do from intakes to exhaust to suspension to leds.

Change your interior to a nice color with LED's (which is easy so dont worry). I chose white and it turned out purplely for my dome light and door lights.

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For the AEM intake i heard some people felt like their car had less power. Whats the cause of this? and will if affect my car? i was thinking of getting the K-Sport GT Pros. does anyone know what kind of drop you can get on these?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.