Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Taco Yo!!
2005 Tacoma 4x4
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I arrived home from picking up my new Taco, my wife rolled her eyes at me as I walked in the door.

She had been to the Post Office to pick up a package. She must have thought it was something for her, but when she discovered it was my new Licence plates, she was let down.

Before the reveal, I thought I would give a little background information. For the last 3 years, my pride and joy (other than my daughters/wife) has been my 2000 Honda Civic. It has many upgrades, and has been babied. I take it to car shows, and I race it. It has 320 hp, and also has handling and braking abilities to match the power. Way back, I wanted a "personalized" licence plate, so I posted a thread on a Civic forum asking people to vote on which "frase" I should get on my plates. My favorite won!

Since my Taco will be used to haul my Civic to various car shows this year, I thought it would be best to make them similar! BTW, my Civic and Taco are going to be twins (Like Danny Devito & Arnold). Civic is silver (almost identical to my new Taco), Civic has flat black wheels (Taco will have flat black wheels), Civic is slammed (Taco will have a 6" Fabtech kit as soon as they ship it out!). I went with the same motif.....which is why my wife rolls her eyes at me!

Civic Pics:

And now the new Taco:

·
RADMOJO
647 Posts
^Sick EK man!
Are those Slips you have on there?

I'm loving the setup! TACO YO! Thats sick.

My Radiant Red Taco is RAD TACO for my plate.

I have an EP and TACO. However the EP is now gone. Miss it. Will be replaced w/ an R6 Bike!

·
Taco Yo!!
2005 Tacoma 4x4
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Haha! Thanks!

Yes, Rota Slipstreams 16". Too many other mods to list. Main power "enhancement" comes from a Vortec Blower running around 12psi. Then I've upgraded to 12" discs, and asr rear brace with a 22mm CTR rear sway bar. Also have a 24mm sway bar up front.....oh yeah, and red leather seats out of a 2004 S2000!

That's a pretty sick EP you had!!

Thanks again!

^Sick EK man!
Are those Slips you have on there?

I'm loving the setup! TACO YO! Thats sick.

My Radiant Red Taco is RAD TACO for my plate.

I have an EP and TACO. However the EP is now gone. Miss it. Will be replaced w/ an R6 Bike!

·
Registered
362 Posts
you have one of the cleanest EK's i have seen in a while. Keep up the good work! keep us posted on the truck as well!

·
Premium Member
Was a 05 Tacoma 4x4 DC LB
14,129 Posts
Silver Civic? The only color I saw in those pics was blonde:naughty:.

both are nice rides congrats and we want pics when she is lifted.
She's gonna wear higher heels?:eek:

·
Fageddaboudit!
08 Tacoma Ac 4cyl4a
167 Posts
You showed your license tag on the Internet. Now you're going to vanish or melt or something. :D

·
Registered
Tacoma PreRunner V6
1,601 Posts
There is a guy on here who has a front tag that says "fuck off". I always thought that was funny.

I like your custom tags. I plan on just upgrading to a Gator tag one day. Or maybe the confederate Florida tag when (if) it comes out.

·
Grey
To be determined....
145 Posts
Silver Civic? The only color I saw in those pics was blonde:naughty:.

She's gonna wear higher heels?:eek:
Nicest looking 6" lift I've seen! :clap:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Great story, yo.:lol:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Dude your wife is hot :thumbup: And love the new truck, perfect tow rig for that civic. I had a custom plate on my EP too! I've got one in mind for my new Tacoma when I get that, but don't want to say so It doesn't get taken.

My old Ep

-Ryan

·
RADMOJO
647 Posts
Haha! Thanks!

Yes, Rota Slipstreams 16". Too many other mods to list. Main power "enhancement" comes from a Vortec Blower running around 12psi. Then I've upgraded to 12" discs, and asr rear brace with a 22mm CTR rear sway bar. Also have a 24mm sway bar up front.....oh yeah, and red leather seats out of a 2004 S2000!
Thats freakin Sex right there. s2000 seats in there too? Wow, youre lucky that your not in SOCAL. That thing would have been targeted real fast. Sux to LOVE this kind of hobbie down here. Hence the reason why I sould my EP. I invested too much $$$ into it to just have it taken away.

I have a piece of mind now when I park....

·
Banned
873 Posts
they both look great!

let the mods begin on the taco, keep pics coming hopfully with the car show model :)

she does make the pics a little better for sure ;)

cheers
Warts

·
Premium Member
Was a 05 Tacoma 4x4 DC LB
14,129 Posts
There is a guy on here who has a front tag that says "fuck off". I always thought that was funny.
I've seen a rear license plate in CA in college on an RX7 (I had one too at the time)...the plate read "RX SHUN"...if you don't get it, see eyedoc:eek:. Oh, and if you still don't get it, say it out loud...just not around any kids.:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts