Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking on this forum for several weeks now. Currently have a Silverado that I am looking to replace with a Camry SE, hopefully. My brother has an 07 SE, and absolutely loves it. My dad has been a die hard Toyota fan himself, on his 6th toyota currently. My whole family is filled with Toyotas and Hondas, and I'm finally going to try out a Toyota. It will be so nice not having to always fix something with my daily driver.

Hoping to get into an 2010 or 2011 while this 0.9 financing is still around. I've been doing lots of reading on here, and love how well most of the common issues/subjects are stickied and easily located. Most of the forums I am on, are just plain lazy when it comes to sticky(ing) very common information. I'm hoping to get in to an SE, but might have to stick with an LE. Trying to convince myself that the money I will save alone on gas, is worth pay a few extra bucks a month for the SE. Getting 15 MPG right now is horrible.

Look forward to hopefully being able to post a thread of my new ride here soon.

:chug:

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Welcome to TN! :hi:

Good to hear that you're enjoying yourself on the forums so far :). The Camry forum is one of most active, so there's always plenty of useful information available. You'll be spoiled for choice if you do decide to buy a Camry.

Best of luck with your decision :thumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts