Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my name is Jon..

I am a HUGE japanese import fan.. esp toyota.. I love the way a nicely built toyota feels when you drive..

I own a 92 Celica GT 5sfe 2.2l engine..

it is the most fun i've had in a car.. not only *personally* do i think celica's are one of the better toyota cars but i've found a plethora of aftermarket parts..

I have the agressor full bodykit, injen intake system and custom exhaust.. This winter the car is going into the shop to get the engine rebuild and turbo ready for a t3/t4 hybrid setup.. other then that i've had no time to really do anything else..

i know most of you are going to say why looks before power? well i got the bodykit for around.. 75% off what it normally is and i couldnt pass it up.. plus i had front bumper damage because someone backed into me.

now the car.. engine wise its totally smooth..the engine is very good.. it was owned by an old lady before me.. she took such good care of it.. i have a folder w/the reciepts of everything done. the only thing she forgot to replace was timing belt.. but that was a $20 fix for me.. my family owns an autobody shop and my friends all work at them so i can get shit done for cheap.

anyways guys, i just wanted to introduce myself to yall ..

any tips/advice feel free to let me hear it.. im always open to new ideas... esp from people who dont drive honda civics

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sounds like a sweet ride, I drive a camry but im a big fan of celica's too. Especially the 94-96 style, thats my personal fav. Anyways bro, welcome!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts